JenCon is looking for a deadline-driven Construction Project Coordinator to assist our Project Managers and Superintendents and to act as the link between various project parties. The Project Coordinator will monitor project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures to ensure project deadlines are met in a timely, cost-effective manner. Additional Project Coordinator duties include organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings.
To ensure success the right candidate should be able to work on tight deadlines, have heavy experience with Microsoft Office products, and have excellent verbal, written, and public speaking skills. At least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Construction Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Construction Project Manager Requirements:
- Three years’ experience in Project Coordination role or closely related field.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Heavy experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Average in Charlotte $20/hourly or $48,000/year
- Company health insurance – 50% of team member’s portion is covered
- 3% retirement match
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Profit-sharing plan paid quarterly
- Paid holidays include:
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Good Friday (Friday prior to Easter Sunday)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in November)
- Friday after Thanksgiving (You may take this day off without pay or penalty if work schedule allows)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th – You may take the day with pay, if work schedule allows)
- Christmas (December 25th)
- We ask that all candidates fill out the Culture Index survey and submit their resume below in order to be considered for this position